Common Grip Protection Film
Common Grip Protection Film can be sanitized or easily replaced
- Designed to limit the spread of germs
- Removes clean, without leaving any residue behind
- Can be applied to various high-touch surfaces
- Materials: Polyethylene Film coated in a water-based acrylic adhesive
- Solvent-Free sustainable adhesive
- Available colors: Blue
Additional Product Details
Presto Tapes Common Grip Protection Film keeps surfaces clean.
Our Common Grip Protection Film is designed as an effective solution to protect people from heavily touched surfaces, such as shopping carts, door handles and gas pump handles. The film can also be used to keep surfaces protected and sanitary until they are ready for use. Common Grip Protection Film can be sanitized or easily replaced as needed. The Common Grip Protection Film can be applied by unrolling and pulling the panel at the perforation and applying pressure to film and surface. To remove simply pull back the film from the edge of the surface. Perforated: Every 6-inches.
- Adhesion to Steel: PSTC-101 (oz/in): 2.0 to 4.0
- Tack Level: Medium
- Tensile Strength: PSTC-131 lb/sq in: 7.0
- Elongation (%): PSTC-131: 325
- Thickness: PSTC-133: 1.6 mils (nominal)