Shoe Protection Film
Temporary Shoe Protection Film is an effective alternative to PPE booties
- Designed to stop the tracking of dirt and germs
- Removes clean, without leaving any residue behind
- Flexible to fit any shoe size, including wide-width
- Can be applied to any type of shoes from sneakers to boots
- Materials: Polyethylene Film coated in a water-based acrylic adhesive
- Solvent-Free sustainable adhesive
- Available colors: Blue
Additional Product Details
Presto Tapes Shoe Protection Film is easy to quickly apply.
Perfect for use at real estate listings, corporate and public buildings and residential homes, schools, medical centers, salons and spas, open houses and model homes, building renovations, retail stores, daycare centers, furniture delivery services, service technicians, and contractors. Our Shoe Protection Film is created as a temporary solution to protect carpets and floors from tracking in germs, dirt, mud, debris, paint grease and other contaminants. The Shoe Protection Film can be applied by simply tearing the perforated film, applying the adhesive side to the bottom of the shoe by hand or by stepping on the film, firmly smoothing out the film and wrapping the edges upward around the shoe. To remove simply pull back the film from the edge of the shoe. Perforated: Every 12-inches.
- Adhesion to Steel: PSTC-101 (oz/in): 11.0 to 14.0
- Tack Level: High
- Elongation (%): PSTC-131: 325 MD
- Thickness: PSTC-133: 2.5 mils (nominal)