Glass Protection Film
Premium Glass Protection Film
- Designed to temporarily protect glass surfaces
- Removes clean, without leaving any residue behind
- Materials: Polyethylene Film coated in a water-based acrylic adhesive
- Solvent-Free sustainable adhesive
- Available colors: Clear or Blue
Additional Product Details
Presto Tapes Glass Protection Film can be installed for a variety of uses.
Ideal for manufacturing, storing, transporting, delivering and installing glass surfaces. Our Glass Protection Film is created as a temporary solution to protect glass surfaces from damage, paint spills, dust, and construction debris. Glass Protection Film is easy to install and keep in place for the duration of use. To remove simply pull back the film from the edge of the surface. Perforated: No.
- Adhesion to Steel: PSTC-101 (oz/in): 1.0 to 2.0
- Tack Level: Low/Medium
- Tensile Strength: PSTC-131 lb/sq in: 7
- Elongation (%): PSTC-131: 325
- Thickness: PSTC-133: 1.6 mils (nominal)