HVAC Protection Films
During the manufacturing process, installing or repairing HVAC components, it can be challenging to keep ductwork clean and free of dust, particularly during the course of building new construction.
Duct Protection Films can seal off ductwork and meet the highest industry standards. Our film:
- Meets SMACNA and LEEDS requirements
- Made from a special polyethylene blend resistant to tearing and punctures
- Removes clean with no residue left behind
From the time ductwork is produced at the manufacturing plant to the time it’s installed in a home or office HVAC unit, it’s exposed to a tremendous amount of dust. Renovation projects can have the same effect. Unfortunately, cleaning dust out of ductwork is time-consuming and difficult to achieve fully.
Our protective films can seal your HVAC ductwork throughout a project, keeping out dust until it’s ready for installation or use.
- HVAC ductwork film is suitable for all stages before installation, including manufacturing, storage, stacking, and shipping
- Temporarily seal off all uninstalled or open ductwork and HVAC fixtures to protect from damage or contamination
- Leaves no residue behind – no cleanup needed after installation
Founded in 1991, Presto Tape is committed to being the industry’s leading industrial tape manufacturer.
- We are consistently innovating to bring you quality products at competitive prices.
- Presto Tape can produce custom sizes and packaging around your unique requirements.
- Because our products are made in the USA, we can guarantee fast turnaround times and strict quality control. And since we ship from within the United States, we avoid offshore shipping and cargo delays.
Contact us today to learn more.